Action for Deaf Youth is an NI-wide organisation dedicated to supporting deaf children and young people to reach their full potential by delivering a continuum of youth work, employability training, training intervention and transitions support services.
- Early Childhood: Let’s Play and Grow is a specialist early childhood service for deaf children aged 0-8 years and their families. The program helps to build a strong foundation in early literacy, language acquisition, communication and peer interaction.
- Play Therapy: Play and Creative Arts Therapy is a play-based child-centred form of therapy for children experiencing a range of challenges which compromise their emotional and psychological wellbeing. Suitable for children aged 3-12+ years and can be offered on a 1:1 basis or in a small group.
- Youth: Offering support to young people aged 11-25 to help grow, self-confidence, develop through positive relationships and actively participate with their peers and community. Ages 11-17 can attend a youth club every Friday evening and a day trip on the last Saturday of every month.
- By phone on 02890992779
- Self referral on the website
- Youth club information can be found on the Facebook page
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.