Action Mental Health (AMH) actively promotes the mental health and wellbeing of people in Northern Ireland. AMH has emerged as the standard bearer within Northern Ireland’s Third Sector – helping to smash the stigma of mental illness for all sections of the community.
- AMH EveryBody: aims to promote greater understanding and awareness of eating disorders. We have adopted a recovery approach to provide help and support to people with eating disorders and also to their friends and family. We also advocate and lobby on their behalf, for specialist services.
- AMH New Horizons: AMH New Horizons supports the recovery of adults experiencing mental ill health who are interested in progressing towards further education/training or employment.
- AMH MensSana: supports all ages in the area of mental health and emotional wellbeing through a range of activities tailored to suit group needs.
- AMH New Life Counselling: provides high quality counselling services & is committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing needs of its clients through the provision of counselling, providing friendly and professional counselling services for children, young people, adults and families.
- AMH Promote: provides opportunities for adults with a learning disability to be socially active and develop new skills in a supportive and engaging environment. See a video tour of this service here & our information leaflet here.
- AMH Works: provides workplace mental and emotional well-being consultancy supported by a range of specialised employee programmes, proven to improve workplace well-being across organisations. See our leaflet here.
- ChatPal – Digital Wellbeing Conversations: Action Mental Health is one of the ChatPal Project Team Members working to develop and trial a chatbot to support and promote mental well-being in rural areas.
- Individual Placement Support: Offers an individualised service helping you find the paid work you want to do by supporting you with your CV, job searches, applications and interviews. Ongoing support while in employment for as long as you need is also available.
- Managing the Challenge: Self-management programmes that teach skills to manage all aspects of living with a long-term health condition and pain.
- Men’s Shed: A project for men aged 50+ to share skills, socialise and connect with the wider community.
- Our Generation: Provides an opportunity to reduce the intergenerational impact of trauma and to build emotional resilience and peace for generations to come.
- SES: Providing specialist employment support to people with a range of disabilities and health conditions.
- By Email
- By Phone
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.