Advice NI delivers a range of advice services to the public including Benefits, Personal and Business Debt, EU Settlement Scheme, Tax Credits and other HMRC services. We have a long history working to promote digital inclusion and helping people access the internet safely and with confidence.
- Welfare Benefits (Can also deal with housing queries, make foodbank referrals, etc.)
- Personal Debt
- Business Debt
- Tax Credits and other HMRC Services
- EU Settlement Scheme
- Our advisers can refer/signpost to other organisations and services if required
- Helpline (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- By Email
- Website Chat (9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday)
- Website referral form
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.