We advocate on behalf of and support Victims of Sexual Violence through the varying stages of the Criminal Justice System. We offer support from the very early stages of when someone is considering reporting the crime and to those already involved in a criminal case. We cover the Southern Trust area and offer emotional and practical support to both males and females who are 16+.
- Home visiting or safe place Support
- Free, and confidential advice, guidance and support on the Criminal Justice Process, Health Matters and Victim Rights
- We will accompany service users to any appointments they feel unable to attend alone, this includes Court.
- Liaise with statutory and voluntary bodies to ensure accountability and wholistic service
- Signposting to additional supports where required
- By Phone
- By referral form on website
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.