Aisling Centre is dedicated to the promotion of positive mental health and emotional wellbeing.
- Counselling/Psychotherapy Service – In a safe and welcoming space, you can speak freely and in confidence about your difficulties over a period of weekly one hour sessions. Sharing your worries and fears with someone you can trust, who is there to listen to you in a non-judgemental way, can be a great relief and can give hope for the future.
- Child Play Therapy – for children aged 5+ who are experiencing loss through bereavement, family separation or long term illness. Play therapy is a way of healing and for children to make sense of painful experiences as they explore difficult emotions and learn new coping skills. Using a range of creative interventions toys/games, art storytelling, writing/poetry, sand, puppets, etc, the play therapist uses play to help children express their feelings, thoughts and experiences.
- AA Reflections Group – Meet 3 times per week
- Escapists – A group of Carers – Meet weekly
- Forget Me Not – Fermanagh Bereaved by Suicide Support Group – meet monthly.
- Self Referral through our website
- Through your GP
- Call us
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.