At Alzheimer’s Society, we believe passionately that life doesn’t end when dementia begins. We are here for anyone affected by dementia, and we do everything we can to keep people with dementia connected to their lives and the people who matter most.
- Singing for the Brain – Belfast & Lisburn, Ards & North Down and Online
- Telephone, online and home-based services
- East Antrim & Mid Ulster Dementia Support
- Carer Support Groups (Mornings & Evenings)
- Carer Information and Support Programmes
- National Online & Telephone Services
- Dementia Connect Support Line 0333 150 3456 – our expert dementia advisers will listen, help with all your dementia-related questions, and connect you to the support you need, from local help to phone and online advice. Opening hours are Mon- Wed 9am – 8pm, Thurs – Fri 9am – 5pm, Sat – Sun 10am – 4pm.
- Dementia Talking Point (online by email or forum) – open 24-7, and is a safe place to ask questions, share your experiences and receive advice and support.
- Advocacy Support – supports you to understand your rights and express your views
- Via Phone
- Via Email
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.