Run by Bryson Intercultural, An Munia Tober is a floating support service which is Traveller specific. We offer advice, support and guidance on all aspects of homelessness and tenancy sustainment. Our support is designed to enable Travellers to find appropriate accommodation, maintain tenancies and independence. We have staff to support you located in Belfast and Derry.
- Accommodation including – Homelessness, Threatened Homelessness and Living Skills
- Finances including – Benefits, Budgeting and Debt Management
- Health – Mental and Physical Health
- Parenting Support – Schools, Social Services and Family Support
- Education, Employment & Personal Development – Literacy Issues, Future Education and Social & Leisure Interests
- Telephone on 02890436463 (Belfast) or 07519128664 (L’Derry)
- Email in Belfast via email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email in L’Derry via email@example.com
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.