The project aims to provide a central point for children’s services/programmes within the area, providing support to families from the antenatal stage to when your youngest child turns 4. The project engages a staff team, including a Midwife, Speech and Language Therapist, Health Visitor, Developmental Programme for Two-Three Year Old Team, Parenting Workers and Family Support Workers.
- ArKe Sure Start provides services for families living in the Keady, Callanbridge, Downs, Derrynoose, Abbey Park and parts of the Mall and Observatory ward areas.
- Antenatal Services: A Range of Antenatal Parenting Programmes, Midwifery Support, Breastfeeding Antenatal Support, Hypnobirthing, Aromatherapy, Aqua-Natal Yoga.
- Postnatal Services: Breastfeeding Support, 10.01 Club, Evidence Based Parenting Programmes, Postnatal Home Visits, Baby Massage, Baby Yoga, Baby Reflexology, Weaning Workshops, Home Safety Support.
- Child Development Services: A Range of Play Programmes, Developmental Programme for 2-3 Year Olds, Library Sessions, Speech and Language Support, Healthy Eating Workshops, Home from Home (BME Advice and Support), Oral Health Workshops, Home Based Support.
- Parenting Services: Evidence Based Parenting Programmes-Family Links Nurturing, Incredible Years, Fathering Events, Me Time Sessions for Parents, A Range Of Physical Activity Programmes
- And Much More!
- By Email
- By Phone
- By Member Form Online
- By GP
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.