The Pharos service provides therapeutic support to families and children where there is parental substance misuse. Pharos offers parents, carers and children a wide range of tailored interventions that build on family strengths, develops children’s resilience and supports parents through the recovery process.
- Parenting advice and support
- Therapeutic work with children
- Increased understanding of the impact of adult substance misuse on children, parents and families
- Increased knowledge of substance misuse and addiction
- Therapeutic family work
- Recovery and relapse support
- Help engaging with other support networks and services
- Drug and Alcohol Teams
- Family and Child Care Teams
- HSCNI Pathways
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.