Lisburn Sure Start aims to deliver “the best start in life” for every child. They offer a range of free programmes and services for all families with a child aged under four. All services are offered either in your own home or at Lisburn Sure Start premises and include early education and play, health and family support. Sure Start programmes have been designed specifically to reflect and respond to local needs. For that reason, each Sure Start project is unique in terms of the services it provides and the manner in which it provides them.
- Outreach and Home Visiting Service
- Family Support
- Play, Learning and Childcare Experiences
- Primary and Community Health Care and Advice
- Speech, Language and Communication Support
- Support for All Children
- By phone
- By email
- Website registration form
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.