Established in 1995, CAUSE is a peer-led organisation, run by carers for carers. Our team of trained Carer Advocates, who provide our frontline services, have direct personal experience of caring for a loved one with a serious mental illness. We have all had our own carer’s journey. More than anyone, we understand the types of practical and emotional issues families, partners and friends can face.
- One-to-one support and advocacy
- Training for carers and professionals
- Network of carer support groups
- Confidential Helpline for carers
- Social opportunities to meet other carers
- Ways to engage with carers in policy and service development
- By telephone
- By email
- Find a support group on the website
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.