If you’re looking for help, whether that’s help to get out of debt, find a job or gain vital life skills, Christians Against Poverty provides a range of free professional services across the UK through local churches.
- CAP Debt Help: If you are trapped in debt and can’t find a way out, we’re here to help. CAP offers a completely free expert debt help service, supporting you all the way through to becoming debt free.
- CAP Life Skills: We know that when money is tight, it affects way more than just your weekly budget. Life Skills is designed to equip you to tackle low income life and discover new ways to thrive.
- CAP Job Clubs: At our CAP Job Clubs, you can meet like-minded people while gaining the skills you need to find a job you’ll love.
- CAP Money Course: This is a free course that will teach you budgeting skills and a simple, cash-based system that works. In just a few weeks, you will get to grips with your finances so you can budget, save and prevent debt.
- New Enquiries: 0800 328 0006 or email@example.com
- Existing Clients: 01274 761 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your six-digit case number in the subject line)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.