Clanrye Group is a leading provider of high-quality programmes and services designed to empower the local community, including Training & Qualifications, Health & Wellbeing services and Employment programmes.
- Health & Wellbeing:
- Be Active – aims to increase participation in sport and physical recreation (eg. Walking group, Chi Me, Water Aerobics, Indoor Cycle, Teen Fitness, Beginners’ Yoga, Couch to 5K, Strength & Balance)
- Healthy Living Centre Alliance – is dedicated to helping our community improve quality of life, providing a range of physical and mental health services
- Social Prescribing – helps people suffering with social isolation, low mood, mild depression, long term conditions or physical inactivity.
- Carers First – is an adult carer support programme, offering services, social prescription and a listening ear to adult carers in Northern Ireland
- Social Cafés – Pop in for a cuppa and a chat at our weekly social café where you can meet new people, have a good conversation and find out what else is going on in your local area
- Training & Qualifications:
Skills for Life & Work – a government programme that provides training for young people (16-22 years old) seeking additional help with learning in the areas of Retail, Customer Service, Horticulture, Personal Development, Literacy, Numeracy & ICT
- Positive Directions – Training, employment and social enterprise opportunities for people with disabilities, aged 16-65 years old. This disability support programme is available across Newry, Mourne & Down and Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon areas of Northern Ireland
- Disability Support Services – provides specialised support for young people (aged 16-22) on the Training for Success and Apprenticeship NI Programmes across Northern Ireland
- REGENER8 – supporting young people in Newry and South Armagh in danger of becoming involved in paramilitarism
- Family Foundations – offers community family support, helping families improve their everyday lives and to make positive, lasting changes
- Job Search
- CV Support
- Support with application forms
- Interview support
- Via Email
- Via Phone
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.