Emerge Counselling Services has been established as the only suicide and self-harm prevention centre based in the city centre of Lisburn. The team at Emerge Counselling Services currently consists of 64 volunteers, 16 qualified counsellors, 4 art therapists and 14 student counsellors. We are a charity solely reliant on community funding to keep our doors open.
- Face to face one-to-one counselling for both adults and children
- Art Therapy
- A Crisis walk in service
- A Crisis telephone hotline
- A befriending/listening ear facility
- Appropriate signposting to other local community, statutory and voluntary supports
- Mental Health Awareness Training to workplaces, schools, youth clubs, youth organisations
- By phone
- By email
- By social media message
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.