We are here to help both those in distress and despair and also those who have lost a loved one through suicide. ELM aims to save lives, offer advice and support to those affected by suicide and self-harm and also to promote positive mental health within the community.
- Crisis Response
- Home Visits
- Family Support Group Meetings
- Suicide Prevention Training in Youth
- Suicide Prevention Training in the Community
- Suicide Prevention Training in Older people
- Bereavement Support
- Drug and Alcohol Support
- Complementary Therapies i.e. Acupuncture, Massage, etc
- We also provide transport for vulnerable clients to counselling / complementary therapy
- Helpline: 07530 797 716
- By Phone
- By Email
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.