Floating Support is a free, flexible service supporting individuals across Ards & North Down to resolve issues affecting their housing, whilst promoting independent living and preventing homelessness. Floating support is accessible to Private Rental/Housing Association/NIHE tenants, Owner occupiers and individuals considered homeless in the Ards & North Down area.
- BCM Floating Support 16-25yrs (Ards & North Down)
- YMCA Housing Support Service 18-65yrs (Ards & North Down)
- The Link MARC Project 18 yrs & over (Ards & North Down)
- Simon Community Floating Support 17 to 65 yrs (Kilcooley & surrounding area)
- Inspire Floating Support 18-65yrs (Ards & North Down)
- AGEnda Floating Support 65 years olds & over (Ards area only)
- By telephone
- By email
- Via referral form
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.