We are an all volunteer-led charity, supporting M.E/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Long Covid patients through self-help initiatives. We continue to actively campaign for a Northern Ireland, NHS Consultant led, ME (Myalgic Encephomyelitis) service and work in partnership with the healthcare sector to provide awareness and educational projects for patients and their healthcare providers.
- Monthly support meetings (Zoom) held on the 1st Tuesday of each month 7.00 – 8.30pm, with guest speakers. Free to members, small fee via Eventbrite non-members)
- Annual Conferences with international researchers and leading experts in ME & Fibromyalgia
- Patient’s Facebook Group (open to all, 24/7 admin) for peer-support, fellowship, self-help tips, awareness and education.
- Parent’s FaceBook Page – Coming Soon
- Special Announcements Facebook Page for sharing global research news etc.
- Weekly (Zoom) guided meditation and breathing classes, Craft Classes, Coffee & Chat group for members.
- Self-help booklets, written for patients, by patients!
- Encouraging patients to share skills, build confidence by volunteering to help others.
- Fundraising to support all above activities and towards biomedical research projects.
- Self-help group – New face to face meetings starting in Lurgan on 22nd September
- Awareness & education
- By Phone, Call or Text (Mon to Fri Afternoons only)
- Via Email
- Via Facebook message
- Through GP and surgery Multidisciplinary Teams
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.