Include Youth is a regional rights-based charity for young people in or leaving care, from disadvantaged communities or whose rights are not being met to improve their employability and personal development. We work with children and young people between the ages of 14-24.
- Give & Take Project – employability programme for young people aged 16+ and not ready for education/employment
- Participation for Protection – support for young people who have experience violence
- Meant to Work – one-to-one mentoring for ages 16-24 in Greater Belfast
- Aiming For Success – business mentorship programme
- Employability – work experience and training
- Strive – work experience for ages 14-24
- Essential Potential – essential skills for ages 16-24
- By telephone
- Website contact form
Each project has individual contact information listed on the website.
We have offices in Belfast, Ards, Armagh, Ballymena, Derry and Omagh.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.