We aim to create a warm comfortable atmosphere where parents and children can relax. We provide a range of toys and games for all ages, and refreshments. The Child Contact Centre provides , which means that no assessments or reports are made other than dates and times of attendance. The Centre is run by a Coordinator and trained, impartial volunteers who are there to help & support the families.
- Supported (not supervised) contact at the centre.
- The Centre can also be used as a handover point where visits take place outside the Centre.
- Coffee bar area where tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit, toast and sweets etc can be bought at reasonable prices.
- Those bringing children can wait in the coffee bar downstairs, should they be required to wait until the children are settled. The parents/adults do not have to meet if they don’t want to.
- Self Referral, before a family uses the Centre a referral form must be completed along with pre visit meetings.
- Social Worker
- Court Services
- Voluntary Organisations
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.