The Lighthouse Hostel is a residential homeless facility for men between the ages of 18-65. We provide accommodation and support for up to 20 men.
- Temporary accommodation to men, in a supportive environment, who have found themselves in a homeless situation (£48.00 per week for food, electric, laundry and Rent paid by NIHE if clients are on benefits).
- Encouraging men to see the potential of what they can achieve in the future if the right choices are made by providing addiction support & mental health support.
- Assist and encourage men to take the necessary steps in their lives, to achieve the desired end result such as employment, health education, budgeting skills, training, abstinence & family reunification depending on their unique situations.
- Providing men with the essential skills required for sustaining permanent accommodation.
- Client lead support process and supply of experienced, professional and trustworthy support to anyone requesting it.
- Potential clients must first be referred by NI Housing Executive
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.