Lisburn Foodbank is a charity based in the heart of the community and provides emergency food and support to local people in crisis. We are part of the wider umbrella of Foodbanks seeded by the Trussell Trust, a UK-wide charity that seeks to end food poverty across the UK.
- Food Parcels (Our referral partners identify people in crisis and issue them with a foodbank voucher. The person can then come to our foodbank on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday between 11am – 1pm and access a 3-day emergency food parcel in exchange for their voucher.)
- Benefits Advice (by appointment)
- Debt Advice (by appointment)
- ESOL (Friday 9:30 – 10:30am.)
- Craft Class (Friday 11am – 12pm.)
- Wellbeing Courses (contact office to understand when these courses are available).
- All of our advice and classes are held in our office in Lisburn and the foodbank food parcels are available to anyone who falls within the Lisburn and Castlereagh Council Area.
- By telephone
- By email
- Drop-In: 11am – 1pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
- Lisburn Foodbank partners with a wide range of professionals such as: Doctors, health visitors, social workers, police, local MLA offices, Community Advice, and other local community base organisations. These partners identify people in crisis and issue them with a foodbank voucher to receive a 3-day emergency food parcel.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.