Men’s Action Network is set up to create Safe Spaces to hear and support life experiences of Males. Supporting and Promoting Male Health and Wellbeing in the Derry, Strabane & Fermanagh areas.
- Counselling and Well-being – Face-to-face, digital or by phone with one of our in-house counsellors – 9am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday. 9am to 8pm Wednesday and Thursday.
- Crisis intervention service – A dedicated officer to help men in crisis – Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
- Benefits and Welfare Advice – Conducted by phone through a specialised member of staff. – Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm.
- Domestic Abuse – A dedicated counselling service for men who are seeking support to escape this traumatic life experience. – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- TEAR programme (Towards Eradicating Abusive Relationships) – Early Intervention Programme (Not a perpetrators programme) lasting for 26 weeks, conducted in a group environment, with the aim to prevent the occurrence of potentially abusive behaviours. – Register interest by phone or email Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Walk and Talk Programme – Gathering of men to go for a walk and feel free to support each other with the supervision of a trained counsellor, thus promoting physical and mental wellbeing. – Register interest by phone or email Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Food bank – Thanks to our partnership with Fareshare, we can prepare and provide (including delivery) food parcels for men and their families in need of such support. – Register interest by phone or email Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- By Email
- By Phone
- By Social Media Message
- By Text (07544802916)
- By GP or Social Worker
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.