Men’s Action Network is set up to create Safe Spaces to hear and support life experiences of Males. Supporting and Promoting Male Health and Wellbeing in the Derry, Strabane & Fermanagh areas.
- Telephone Support – Contact us in confidence, anonymously if you choose, on any issue you would like to talk about, seek awareness on, or find support with.
- Counselling Helpline for Male Victims of Domestic, Sexual and Coercive Behaviour 028 7122 6530 (weekdays 9:00 – 16:00)
- Crisis Intervention Line 02871377777 (Monday – Friday 9am – 2pm)
- One to One Support – For men who feel they would like to talk with someone, in person, regarding any issue affecting their live.
- Counselling – M.A.N offers a Professional Counselling service for men staffed by professionally qualified BACP counsellors.
- Fathering Support – A support service for men experiencing difficulties as a result of family break up or child contact difficulties.
- Your Space – A weekly self-help support group, providing a safe, confidential space for men to support each other, free from fear, ridicule, judgement or personal attack.
- Advocacy – M.A.N can signpost referral contacts for child contact, court orders or family law issues and were practical, accompany men to court.
By Text (07544802916)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.