MAP exists to provide counselling services for men experiencing domestic abuse. We can provide support and facilitate you to understand your options and make your own choices and decisions.
- Confidential Counselling for Men –We provide support and facilitate you to understand your options and make your own choices and decisions. We also offer support and counselling services to men who have previously left a violent or abusive relationship and who are still experiencing the effects.
- Information & Referral – Whilst we cannot provide you with advice, we can provide you with information and signpost you to other organisations that can help
- Crisis Support – Information, risk assessment and safety planning for men experiencing crisis due to domestic abuse.
- Information Services – to support your understanding of legal and housing rights and benefits.
- Therapeutic Group Support – To build resilience post abuse. We offer a variety of courses throughout the year. They aim to support the development of an understanding of a healthy relationship, build boundaries and self-esteem. To understand how domestic abuse affects children. To overcome the effects of trauma.
- Peer Support Groups – Men work together to empower their own development and growth goals. These groups focus on beating isolation and social anxiety by learning through others experiences and place male survivors as the experts in their own life.
By phone 028 9024 1929 (Belfast) or 028 7116 0001 (Foyle) (9-5 Monday-Friday).
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.