Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke provides expert care and support to anyone at risk of or currently living with chest, heart and stroke conditions. We also fund local ground-breaking research into better treatments, care and prevention.
- Care Services –
- Practical advice and information
- Emotional support
- Physical rehabilitation for stroke survivors
- Ongoing care
- Cardiac & Stroke Family Support – confidential, non-judgemental one to one support that is individually tailored for people with a cardiac condition and their carers. There is no time limit to this support and ongoing support is always offered.
- Stay Strong Walking Groups – a walking group that meets once a week in the open air and is open to clients living a heart condition who have been deemed suitable by their Cardiac Rehab Nurse.
Heart Strong Online – Six week online education programme (Zoom)
Taking Control Online – Six week self-management programme for anyone with a chest, heart and stroke condition (Zoom)
- External Signposting and Onward Referrals
- Prevention Services –
- Full or mini health checks within workplaces
- Online Health talks/presentations
- Free workplace health and wellbeing programme called Work Well Live Well funded by the Public Health Agency
- Online Health and Homeless service with smoking, alcohol, physical activity, wellness and cooking programmes
- Online talks and workshops for children and young people in schools
- Provision of health promotion advice, information and resources for local people and community
- Via Phone
- Via Email
- Via request for support online form
- Via GP or Healthcare Professional
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.