South East Fermanagh Foundation (SEFF) supports those who have been the innocent victims and survivors of terrorism and other Troubles related violence. The organisation is based in Lisnaskea, County Fermanagh but its’ membership and support is drawn from across County Fermanagh, South Tyrone and further afield.
- Drop in Centre and Signposting Services
- Counselling Support
- Befriending Service
- Welfare/Benefits Advice
- Complementary Therapies
- Advocacy and Representation
- Development of Services for Older People
- Youth-based Services and Activities
- Volunteering and Personal Development Opportunities
- Community Engagement Projects
- By telephone
- By email
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.