SENAC offer specialist, independent advice on how to get support in school for children with additional needs and disabilities.
- Advice Line – by ringing our Advice Line parents can get information about how the SEN system works, how to get their child’s educational needs assessed and how to get provision to meet those needs. Call 028 9079 5779, Monday – Thursday, 10am – 1pm.
- Advocacy Service – If parents feel they need further help our Advocacy service can give individual help with writing letters, completing forms and preparing for meetings. We also advise on statements of SEN or the content of an education plan .
- Appeal Service – If a parent wishes to appeal a decision of the Education Authority (EA) our Appeal service can offer independent representation and advice on preparing for the appeal.
- Information Service – free workshops in the community for parent groups, support groups, specialist charities, family workers and workplace staff groups.
- Website – SENAC’s comprehensive website is a great source of information on how the system works and how to get additional support for your child. The advice pages include information on requesting statutory assessments, statements, appeals, how to provide evidence of your child’s needs and much more.
- Advice Phoneline Only
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.