We have three experienced family support workers in the Speedwell Family support team, our goal is to improve and sustain better mental health and wellbeing for families of primary school aged children in the mid ulster area aged 4-12years.
Depending on the needs of each family, the services offered from the Speedwell Family Stronger Together may include:
- One-to-one support Planning: from a named worker to agree steps in a targeted family support plan.
- Group support: Themed groups for parents & young people aged 4-12 years old around: parenting skills, behaviour support, resilience & wellbeing incorporating nature & the outdoors wherever possible.
- Tailored Workshops: to build positive family communication, develop problem solving skills, and to improve mental & emotional wellbeing for parents & young people. The exact nature and themes of our workshops will change over time guided by the needs of the families.
- Family Bonding events: bringing families together in a fun and positive way, strengthening family relationships.
- Specialist Signposting: Where further specialist support is required; we can help families to make additional connections within our wider community.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.