Ballymena and Little Steps (Antrim) Sure Start provides a range of services to give children the best possible start in life. Services are for children and their families, from pre-birth up to four years old. Sure Start brings together health, family support and early education services which are designed to support children’s learning skills, health and well-being, and social and emotional development.
- We cover 11 ward areas: Ballee, Ballykeel, Harryville, Moat, Castle Demesne, Summerfield, Fairgreen, Dunclug (Ballymena) and Steeple, Farranshane, Ballycraigy (Antrim).
- Antenatal Services: Mellow Bumps Antenatal Parenting Programmes, Antenatal Home Visits, Antenatal Telephone Support, Antenatal Yoga, Breastfeeding Antenatal Support, Hypnobirthing (as available), Preparation for Birth Support
- Postnatal Services: Breastfeeding Support, Baby Club-Postnatal Drop In, Evidence Based Parenting Programmes, Postnatal Home Visits, Family Men, Baby Swim, Infant Massage, Baby Yoga, Baby Reflexology, Introduction to Solids, Solihull Programmes, Incredible Babies Programme
- Child Development Services: Speech & Language Therapy (Group Based), Developmental Programme for 2-3 Year Olds, Let’s Play-Play Development Programme, Outdoor Play Programmes, Home Based Support from the Multi-Disciplinary Team, Songs and Rhymes Programmes, Programme Support Creche, Play Development Workshops, Play Events
- Family Time Services: Physical Activity Programmes, Family Support Home Visits, Nutrition Education Programmes, Life long learning Opportunities, Toy & Book Library Bus, Outreach Service, Community Outreach, Oral Health Workshops, Health Promotion Events, Family Fun Events, Home Play Programmes, Baby & Toddler Swim
- Parenting Services: Family Support Home Visits, Evidence Based Parenting Programmes-Family Links Nurturing, Incredible Years, Solihull, International Group-Interethnic Family Support, Little Acorns-Support for Children with Additional Needs, Family Men Programmes, Self Care & Family Wellbeing Programmes, Family Budgeting Support & Signposting
- By Phone
- By Email
- Health visitor
- Social Worker
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.