The Health Hub is a specialist youth health advice service for young people aged 16-25 years old. It’s a free, confidential health and wellbeing service where you can access information, support and a sexual health nurse-led clinic.
- STI testing – self testing kits are available for chlamydia and gonorrhoea; help and advice to support your individual sexual health needs
- Contraceptive options including the morning after pill and free condoms
- Relationship and family advice
- Pregnancy choices support
- Health and wellbeing training, webinars and toolkits
- Emotional support and help with your mental health including signposting to counselling services
- Health checks: BMI, diet, nutrition advice and more
- Smoking cessation advice and intervention
- Drugs and alcohol related advice and info
- By Phone
- By Whatsapp
- By Email
- Drop in at Southern Regional College Campus sites as below
9am – 12pm
2pm – 4pm
|Monday||Newry Model||Newry East|
|Tuesday||Lurgan SRC||Dungannon – (telephone clinic only)|
|Thursday||Portadown SRC||Banbridge SRC|
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.