We operate in SHSCT area, and offer information, and advice about mental health issues, services, & community supports, and specialise in providing peer-led services and opportunities for involvement.
- Information, signposting & advice re mental health services & supports (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm for the general public)
- Peer-led training and workshops on mental health awareness and suicide prevention (adults).
- Peer-led professional counselling service (adults presenting with low to moderate need).
- Peer-led professional mental health & wellbeing coaching (adults).
- Opportunities and capacity/confidence-building for involvement (adult MH service users & carers).
- Peer-support conversations by appointment (adult MH service users & carers in SHSCT area).
- By Email
- By Phone
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.