Vineyard Compassion is a charity based in Coleraine, Northern Ireland. The vision of the charity is to support people ‘from crisis to full potential’, by providing practical support for the poor, whilst empowering them to tackle the underlying root causes of poverty. The charity takes a multi-faceted approach in addressing these complex issues and has launched a range of initiatives to maximise the potential for lasting community transformation.
- Food Bank
- Financial & Welfare Advice
- Practical Self-Improvement Training
- Employment Support & Mentoring
- Gateway & Befriending Drop-in Service
- Compassion Housing
- Mental Health & Practical Skills Allotment
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.