North Down and Ards Women’s Aid provides a range of free support services to women and children affected by domestic and sexual violence. Women’s Aid exists to challenge attitudes, structures and systems which perpetuate domestic abuse. We seek through our work to enable women, children and young people to live free from violence and abuse.
- Someone to talk to
- Emergency accommodation
- ‘Floating support’ in a safe place in the community at a time that suits you
- Support and information on your rights
- Accompaniment to solicitors and court
- One-to-one and group support
- Education and personal development programmes
- Support services for children and young people.
- By Telephone
- By Email
- Webchat service
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.