WRDA is a membership organisation, our vision is of a fair and equal society where women are empowered to be a visible force for change. We conduct regular policy work, provide the secretariat for the Women’s Policy Group and lobby decision makers on behalf of women. We provide a wide range of training to women and are committed to health promotion through our Breast, Cervical and Bowel Screening Awareness Programme and Maternal Advocacy and Support Project.
- Breast, Cervical and Bowel Cancer Screening Awareness
- Women in Leadership Training
- Raise Your Voice Workshops
- Community Facilitator Programme
- WomensLink Project
- Raise Your Voice (Tackling Sexual Harassment)
- Maternal Advocacy and Support Project
- Covid-19 Feminist Recovery Plan
- By telephone
- By email
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.