Terms & Conditions
2. Entry is open to individuals aged 18 and over who live in Northern Ireland.
3. Employees of Find Help NI & uHub are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter about the competition and for the Promoter to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
5. The competition will be open from 7th June – 28th June 2021.
6. Seven winners will be selected.
7. The winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to respond. In the event that the winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected.
8. Prizes: 7 x £50 One4all gift vouchers for 7 winners.
9. Entry is limited to one per person.
10. Entry mechanic: Like our Facebook/Instagram page and comment under the post with a friend you think deserves some self-care time.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the winners Date of Birth and residency before a prize can be provided. In the event that a winner does not provide proof of date of birth and / or residency, the Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
12. The prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternatives are available.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. All prizes will be allocated at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter and the Agency accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or end this competition and /or prize fund without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.